Sunday, September 30, 2007

Nascar Sunday & Knitting

It is another Nascar Sunday. Greg Biffle won in Kansas and 7 Chase racers had a very bad day. Other racers are upset saying Greg Biffle did not maintain pace car speed but on the other hand Nascar could have ended the race. The race was more than half way completed when it was stoped the second time thus Tony Stewart could have been the race winner. Instead Nascar elected to continue with the race, with a reduced number of laps, and this benefited those same racers complaining about Biffle. All I have got to say is "you can't have your cake and eat it too". It is what it is and move on to Talledaga.

I finally restarted the rug that I tore apart last week while the race was on. Using knitting bobbins is so much easier than trying to weave in floats like I tried to do previously. I would like to say that the hand made bobbins, made from manilla folders, worked like a charm. They hold enough yarn but small enough to easily manipulate and not get tangled.

As I promised Quirky I would start attending church with her after school was done. We went to church today and all was good. No one's cell phone rang. But Quirky and I were remarking when a cell phone goes off in Church, is it God calling? If so, what would God say? Turn off your cell phone please or would it be your minutes are about to expire and I'll see you later. ;-)

I am also looking for an inexpensive digital camera so I can post pictures to this blog.

No comments: