Monday, September 24, 2007

A Long and Good Weekend

I am back from a great weekend in Monterey and dragged the parents back down with me. While everyone was enjoying the rain last week I was basking in the Monterey sun, aaahhh! Did not have any rain until the drive back down to SoCal on Saturday.

Graduation was great and met Admiral Mullin the new Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. A very good graduation speech to inspire and challenge all of us graduates to be the leaders this country needs.

Most importantly this weekend was able to spend some real quality time with my fiance. We had a very good time together and with my friends from my cohort. Our cohort during this two and half years created a very tight bond. I will not miss going to school (well at least the homework) but will miss conversing with my fellow students.

But it was a good weekend and I was able to finally catch up on my sleep. What will the next adventure hold, who knows you will have to wait and find out?

Before I forget my fiance has finally agreed to a wedding date. It is the first Saturday in October in 2008.

No comments: