Sunday, September 16, 2007

Done!

Done! pretty much says it all. After 2.5 years working on my Masters degree in Systems Engineering I am DONE!

Now that I have my life back again what am I going to do now. That is easy SLEEP and after that plan on goining on a cruise, doing alot of hiking, and getting back into shape. I have realized that going to school sure plays havoc with staying in shape. Definitely want to lose at least 20lbs that way when I go on the cruise I will not feel guilty about adding 20 lbs to my weight.

A little bit about me is that I believe in volunteerism thus I devot a great deal of my time to volunteering for the U.S. Forest Service as a wilderness ranger.

2 comments:

Pickyknitter said...

Congratulations on being done! Happy graduation this week!

Quirky said...

Now you can take a Systems Engineering approach to important things ... like the wedding.